Wednesday, December 28, 2005


Welcome to Moogie's page!

3 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger moogiemak said...

All right - I got here - now how do I post to this thing?

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger moogiemak said...

I still don't know what I'm doing - help!

Well I'll say something anyway - Garbage day today and it's interesting to see how much after Christmas remnants are at the curbs. Bags of used wrapping paper and boxes that contained gifts are all over. I'm glad it's not a windy morning!

Otherwise a good walk this morning with Daisy. Not much for Christmas lights on at 4:30AM but it's really quite peaceful. I'll have you know that Daisy can be discriminating in her guard puppy duties. She'll attack lawn ornaments only if they look real- i.e. rabbits and not the penguins decorating a lawn near here for Christmas. Another example is that she attacks windows only if she sees her reflection in them :).

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Christi said...

Lol....you are hopeless. I'll show you when I get home. Tomorrow, not in May, I mean :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home