Hope all is going well there.
Bits and pieces...
Storms in the night and rain expected through today. Oh my!
I've got an appointment to get my hair cut. I think that may make it seem more like spring/summer. :)
Lots of deer out running right now - not sure why. One of my appointments yesterday (appt was at about 11) was late because he hit a deer that was on the road on his way in. Scary thought - he of course (the farmer not the deer) :) driving a huge Dodge pick up so though the truck was damaged there wasn't much he could do and it was drivable.
I was watching my Waltons season 2 and one disk is terribly scratched. It was sad...at least I didn't pay a lot for them ($10 each season at Half Price and I've got seasons 1-5). It's taking quite a while to get through them. There seem to be less commercials in them than in a lot of 1 hour TV shows now.
Grandpa seems to be in a much better mood. We'll have to see. The county nurse was there yesterday and took a blood test. The blood for the test was somehow separated (according to both Grandpa and Gloria). They're running tests on it and may know more next week. The nurse said that it was a sign probably of inflammation (fibromayalgia was mentioned). They'll know more when the tests are back.
Well, I'd better get going,
Take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home