Wednesday, December 12, 2007

An interesting visit...

I was in Wal-Mart here in Dodgeville tonight after work and ran into Betty Williams, her daughter Penny Wolter and Penny's son Cody. It was nice to see them. Betty is doing well. Sam Wolter lives with her and works at the Shullsburg Cheese factory. Cody just graduated from high school and is having serious problems with seizures now. Penny works at Land's End. Betty's brother (John I think she said) now has had his leg amputated just below the knee (diabetes complications). Christa Jensen (Betty's daughter/Dean's wife and the home farmers) had both knees replaced this summer.

Betty said that Lucky Clover Leaves 4-H club is no more. Apparently they only had 3 people sign up (none from out in Redrock) and they needed 5 to have a club. Therefore, no more club. There are very few clubs left according to Betty. It's kind of sad really. On a more positive note, the county dog project has now expanded to include agility as well as obedience so that group is doing well.

Other than that - well I got my copy of the movie "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix". I can't hardly wait to see it again. But - still lots to do so I'll have to be patient and maybe watch it in bits and pieces. :)

Take care - and stay warm if you're reading this from Wisconsin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home