Monday, September 01, 2008

Hello,

I hope everything is going well there.

The weather here has been nice lately. We could certainly use some rain though. We ended August about 3” short of normal precipitation. Now it’s turned quite hot and a bit humid (though still tolerable).

Labor Day weekend was busy with a lot of family visits. I wish I had more time to spend with everyone - there never seems to be enough time or energy to get everything done. ;)

My work is going to be very busy this week. I have manager’s meetings on Wednesday and Thursday about a 4 hour drive away. I've got someone who will come here and watch the pets and keep an eye on things when I’m gone. On Friday, I have to go to a sheep festival (for work). That should be interesting.

My container garden is getting daily waterings. I wish I wasn’t paying for the city water! I’ve had quite a few nice tomatoes off it. My dog is enjoying snitching the lower level red cherry tomatoes. I get the rest. My squash is still blooming and not producing anything. I can’t seem to figure out why.

Well, I’d better go walk the dog (she’s circling at the door).

Take care and best wishes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home