Get Smart movie, Farmers Market, Linda's latest...
First things first -
Linda broke her right hand wrist in her motorcycle driving classes Friday night. This could be serious and may require surgery (oh my!). She got her glove caught in one of the handle bar control calipers and ended up going into a guard rail. At least the broken wrist is the extent of it - it sounds like it could've been much worse. Hopefully we'll know more after the tests this week.
Get Smart movie - I went this weekend with Matt and Christi. It was really funny. I think "Chuck Norris with a BB gun" was my favorite joke. Though not the same as the old TV series it still was good - and I think anyone (like Matt and Christi) who hadn't seen the old series could easily follow it.
Farmers market had lots of strawberries this weekend. It was really nice. I got a couple of quarts and I'm searching for the freezer strawberry/rhubarb recipe. Does anyone have it?
Take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home