Sunday, October 26, 2008

I hope everything is going well there.

I think winter has arrived. At least we saw snowflakes today. Nothing “stuck” as the ground is still too warm but it’s a sure sign that we are headed for lots of “fun” this winter. The high winds (weather channel said we were getting gusts of 60mph.), cool air, and now snow falling – well it just seems like we’re too early in the year for this kind of stuff.

Gas price has reached $2.69/gallon. Yeah!

I still haven’t put all the window plastic on (2 windows to go..). Oh well – maybe we’ll get a warm stretch yet.

Work continues to be quite busy. I had meetings on 2 days last week and I’ll be at meetings 3 days this week. It’ll be quite busy.

Well, it’s getting darker and colder outside. I should get going and walk the dog again.

Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home