I hope everything is going well there.
We’re back in the cold here. Highs only in the teens and lows in the negatives with wind chills driving temps down even further. It’s been rough the last few days. I’m really hoping that ground hog sees his shadow (early spring – hope I’m getting that right!) on Feb. 2nd.
I spent Friday afternoon visiting Dad and Gloria. I took them some dinner (fish it was Friday after all) and we had that and visited for several hours. It was a very cold drive home. Dad definitely has some good and some bad days. The doctor visited him and said that he could stop taking 2 of his medicines because he didn’t think they were helping him. I think that’s probably good news since he’s taking a lot of different meds.
Saturday, I was in Madison visiting son and daughter. We had fun putting together some of the furniture that had been bought at IKEA last weekend. We also went to get new cell phones (the old ones were starting to have problems and since the new ones cost about 1 cent each – with a new contract – then it seemed time). The new phones are nice and not a lot different from what we had gotten before so that makes it a bit easier. It was a good thing to get taken care of. Next time, we’ll be shopping for new frames for me (I hate picking those things out by myself!).
Today, I was in the office for a while working (it’s quite quiet on the weekends and easy to get things done and off the desk). Then it’s housework and other things. There never seems to be enough time to get it all done.
This week will be busy. Lots to get done at work and I probably won’t get everything done here that needs attention so I’ll have to work on that as the week progresses. My supervisor will be in the office on Thursday which is always a little nerve wrecking.
Well- time for walking the dog (it’s only about -7 out there now – oh my! – probably a really quick walk)
Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home