Only 5 more days until Christmas...
This morning I went to work for about 6 hours, then went to Wal-Mart pharmacy to pick up Dad's meds, and then off to Darlington to deliver them. That was interesting.
I've got lots of people who want help to close loans and finalize things before the end of the year. With everything going on around here though I'm having a hard time juggling things. I have a lender review tomorrow morning and then a busy afternoon. Not sure exactly what will be happening but I've thought about checking in with Dad and Gloria again.
Dad was in a fairly good mood today. The county nurse was at their house for about 2 hours. They're assessing his condition for insurance and need. Gloria is so patient with her patient! :) Anyway, after the nurse left, I hung a few decorations and sorted the new pills into the mix and basically tried to organize things.
Friday (tomorrow) Dad will have more visitors as the physical therapist and occupational therapist will be there (9AM and 2:45PM). He'll probably be tired after that but he does like the attention! :) I'll have to see how the weather, work, and things cooperate as to whether or not I'll be down there tomorrow. We'll see...
I haven't been able to locate a key gift for Matt though I've been trying. I've been on waiting lists at stores in 3 different towns and even tried using some connections to help me but so far it hasn't worked. I'm about to give up and give him some cash so he can find it. Frustrating - it's the first time that I've gotten so worn out and been so unsuccessful in getting an item that's really wanted. Bummers!
Other than that - not much except it's only 5 more days until Santa arrives!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home