Hi,
Everything is going well there I hope.
The weather is changing. Seems more like spring than January this weekend. At least we’ve reached 32 yesterday and today it’s supposed to hit 35. The winds are pushing the “real” temps into the 20’s but it’s still quite an improvement over the extreme cold that we’ve had lately. There are still some huge snow banks out there and this morning when I was walking there were some pretty heavy and long patches of ice. I guess we just can’t expect perfect weather but at least this is better I think than what we’ve been having.
Friday afternoon I visited Dad and my stepmother. I took down lunches (stuffed salmon, baked potatoes, green beans, salad, bun) so we could enjoy that. Don’t be too impressed – I got carry outs from a restaurant there in town. The meals were actually a treat thanks to my dog. We were out walking Friday morning and she (as she often does) stopped to sniff something in the street. When I looked down it was a crumpled up, snowed on $20 bill. The odds of me actually finding the real owner looked slim so taking it to them and buying lunches seemed like the best idea. The lunches were good.
Saturday I spent a good part of the day in the office working on some projects. As people try to adjust to the economy, they have gotten used to borrowing money to get out of tight spots I think and they want that to continue to be there “out”. Right now, I think that’s pretty dangerous and it’s a hard pattern to break. The farm markets are quite volatile and input costs are fluctuating so it’s a rough year to make loans. We seem to be doing a lot more loan servicing than anything.
Today, I’ll probably work on things around the house here and try and get some more work done on my required training for work. It’ll probably be a pretty boring day. The problem is that I don’t have time on the weekdays with work to get much else done. That leaves me only the weekend to play catch up. Most times, the weekend isn’t long enough.
Well, I’d better get going. So much to do and so little time…
Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home