I hope all is well there.
Snow! I could hardly believe it yesterday when I went outside. I knew there was a chance for 6-8” (I think we got closer to the lower end of that thankfully) but it was still a bit of a shock. It’s already about 40 degrees and sunny outside so I’m thinking that we’ll have slush and mud soon.
I’m thankful that we aren’t having the flooding problems that so many places are having. As it is I live on a ridge so the odds of it affecting my things are quite small (the ark would be built first!). I still hate to see all the pictures on TV of the damage that the high waters are doing to some places to the south and east of here.
After about a week of being tired and achy, I think I’m better. At least I’ve managed to get some things done this weekend which is good. There’s a long list of “to do’s” and if the weather had been nicer there would have been an even longer list. Spring cleaning is something I aspire to get done by May but I haven’t made much progress on that so far.
Work still is quite intense for me. This past week was another “hell week” where things just didn’t/couldn’t work with any plan – I did have two days out of the office with meetings which really complicated things. There just wasn’t enough time to get things done. This week, the trainee I’ve been working with will be out of the office. Hopefully that will give me some time to return calls (averaging about 30 calls a day) and e-mails and get some actual work done.
Well, I’d better get going,
Take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home