Sunday, May 03, 2009

Hope all is going well there.

It’s been another long and hard week at work. I’ve just got lots of people who want help. It’s a lot of pressure for all of us in the office. There just isn’t enough time or energy to get things done. The net result is that we’re starting to make small mistakes that make it hard for us to keep up the pace. I’m thinking very seriously about a vacation just to get away. Things are just wearing on me a bit too much lately.

My younger sister and her daughters all came down on Saturday to visit Dad and step-mom. I was planning on going with them but I just felt so worn out. Mostly Saturday I spent resting and doing light work around the house.

Today I can’t say that I’ve accomplished much either. Mostly just things around the house. My dog has been sick (not sure if she ate something or if somehow she got some of the chemically treated grass in her system). Anyway, it’s been an interesting day.

The weather this weekend is supposed to be really nice (I’m hoping that it continues today as the forecasters predict). Last week’s rain, wind, and cool weather was kind of a pain.

My small plantings seem to be doing pretty well. I see some green! All right I’m excited about a dozen little plants that have been brave enough to start growing in a small container filled with dirt. I know – it sounds a bit crazy. I guess it’s just a sign of hope that things will grow and I’ll be able to garden a bit this year.

Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home