Well, not too much from here this week.
The weather has been quite nice lately. I wish I could figure out more ways to get out in it when we have nice weather. The rain started yesterday late in the afternoon and now it’s expected to be about 20 degrees colder through the next few days.
Saturday I traveled to Milwaukee to spend the day with Matt, Christi, and Matt’s girlfriend. Matt’s girlfriend seems to be very nice. We went out to eat, bowled a couple of games, went to a movie (totally regretted that one), and basically had a nice day together. Matt’s birthday isn’t for about a week but we’ve got a lot going on so we decided to celebrate it early. He made the choices for the day and it overall turned out all right (except for the unfortunate movie choice).
Dad seems to be feeling a bit worse lately. It’s a slow decline for him. Gloria has such patience with everything – I’m not sure how she does it.
I’m a bit frustrated with work yet. Just too much to do and too little time. I hate the thought of people suffering but it is so hard to try and help them all. Oh well…we do what we can I guess.
Well, I’d better get some things done around here.
Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home