A rather boreing but busy week!
The weather this weekend is such a study in contrasts. Saturday it got to the mid-50’s here and the sun was out for a good part of the day. I had a nice long walk with my dog. We were still at about 50 degrees and sunny at 5:30 that night. Right now though it’s cold (below freezing – though it’s close to not freezing which brings rain/ice into the mix), windy (20-30mph), and snowy (predictions vary between 3-9”). It’s a typical Wisconsin spring I guess.
Work continues to be busy. It’s sad how desperate things have become in this economy. It’s hard for so many people to make ends meet and when I can’t help them it’s really frustrating. Sometimes I hate the rules and regulations that limit what can be done.
Other than that – there’s not too much going on around here. We are supposed to be getting together in Madison later today (all 20+ of our immediate area family) to celebrate Easter at the Country Buffet restaurant (east side). However, with the weather the way it is and predicted to get worse, we’ll likely not be able to do that. We’ll have to see…I’ll be on the phone soon with everyone to see what they think but right now I’d say the odds are that we’ll not be traveling much at all today. Oh well….
Well, I’d better get going – lots to do yet.
Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home