Weather is cooler than normal here now. It’s been a dreary couple of days lately. I’m hoping that changes soon.
We visited Grandpa and Gloria yesterday. We had nice pizzas from Casey’s (a pineapple and ham, and a taco without onions or beans). Then we planted containers with impatiens and bridal veil plants (for the 4 hooks that are by the bedroom under the pine tree) and tomato plants (for the 4 hooks on the back porch). I worked to tie up the peony bushes and pull the weeds between the plants. It’s our Mother’s Day and Father’s Day gifts to them.
After that, we made a trip to Platteville to see the new Star Trek movie. That was interesting and quite well done. I hear they are already working on the sequel. We did a little shopping and then headed back home.
Work has been incredibly busy. It’s just been a really tough time.
I’ll be leaving on vacation for a while soon. I know it’s sudden but the price was right and I’ve got time off work that needs to be used. So, if I’m slow on e-mailing back please forgive me. I’ll try and check in when I can. Fortunately, I’ve got someone to stay in the house and take care of the pets (pets can get quite expensive to board) and things.
Well, I’d better go take care of more things that need to be done…
Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home