Sunday, June 28, 2009

I hope everything is going well for you.

It was a very hot week here. Humidity has definitely been a challenge in addition to the higher than normal temps. I guess we're not used to it!

July 4th weekend is next weekend. There’s a lot of fireworks planned in the area. The “Rhythm and Booms” was cancelled last night in Madison because of the expected storms – it’s rescheduled to tonight. I would imagine attendance would be much lower with many people having to work on Monday and not wanting to stay out late on a Sunday night. I’m not sure that I’ll be going anywhere for fireworks this year. We’ll have to see what works out.

It seems strange for it to already be almost July…There’s so much I want to get done this summer but I can’t seem to get it accomplished. Of course though – we made it to New Zealand!

Dad has suffered with the heat. Even with air conditioning and fans and things, he’s had a hard time getting through it – mostly its trouble getting his breath.

Work continues to be a real challenge. Its end of the month so there’s just a lot to do and I’m running out of time. I was in the office yesterday morning for a while and I’ll be in the office for a while this afternoon. Just seems like lately I can’t seem to get away from there. I’m still glad though that I have a job and most of the time, I love doing it.

Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home