Sunday, July 19, 2009

I hope everything is going well there.

Much too cool right now for this time of year - I can’t help but wonder if maybe we’ll have to pay for all this nice weather with some really hot stuff. It is July after all…On the plus side, the fairs and events seem to be doing really well.

Not much yet from my garden. I belong to a local community supported agriculture farm (CSA) where I buy a share at the beginning of the year (my choice was an every other week option). Now every other week I pick up a variety of fruits and veggies. It’s been a very nice addition and it’s helping me to eat healthier so that’s a good thing. This past week, I picked up a box with cauliflower, strawberries, sweet peas, beans, beets, lettuce, and garlic chives. I’m having quite a time figuring out how to use all the stuff which is a nice challenge.

I went to see the new Harry Potter movie yesterday. It’s a good movie but it’s not the same as the book. Lots of laughs in it and the most important storylines in the book seem to be there – it’s just different though.

Well, I need to get a few more things done around here – there’s never enough time on the weekends!

Best wishes and take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home